The products are present in the shelves of Deen Supermarkten. To be sure, check our website to see if Deen sells the product near you. Some products are also available at Dekamarkt and Vomar.
Thank you for your interest!
Do you have a question for Roosterz & Co? Maybe our frequently asked questions can offer you an answer more quickly!
Check out these questions on the left side of the page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, this is possible. However, keep in mind that you will not experience the full taste of the Roosterz & Co products. Still frying it anyway? Keep it around 6 to 8 minutes on 180 degrees Celcius.
No, the crisp crust contains wheat flower and wheat contains gluten.
Yes, they are. The only exception are our Cheese bites. The crust of the Cheese variety contains cheese powder in which milk is present.
In some ways they are:
- They contain the same amount of calories.
In some ways they aren’t:
- The Bites offer better nutritional value: 60% less fat, 60% more protein.
- The Bites have 50% less salt than regular chicken nuggets.
- Frying with hot air is much healthier: In fat are a lot of calories which the products absorbs completely, this is obsolete with an Airfryer.
- You save money on the purchase of cooking oil.
- An Airfryer consumes less power.
- No longer an oily taste when eating your food.
- One full bag contains about 650 calories.
- One single Bite is about 25 grams and contains about 50 calories.
Yes, the circumstances of the chickens are very good. The chicken fillet accommodates even more favorable regulations than the standard limit of the European demands. For more information, check out our infographic with an explanation about Better Welfare.
That differs per Bite flavors. Some common traits they share are wheat flower, starch, rice flour, and sugar.
Between 60% to 72% chicken fillet. It depends on which variety of the Bites as well as the thickness of the crust.
Six to eight minutes in an Airfryer or 12 to 15 minutes in the oven.
Yes, they are. The only exception are the Cheese bites.
Yes, as it contains a precooked product which has been sealed under strict circumstances regarding food safety.